Enterprise Information Services (EIS) is currently seeking a Computer Systems Analyst for a Network Support program located in Charleston, SC. EIS is a leading mid-tier solutions integrator providing Systems Engineering, Information Technology, and Program Management Office (PMO) services and solutions to the Federal Government for more than 20 years. EIS employs more than 400 professionals in 40 locations in over 25 states and OCONUS.
Analyzes and solves computer problems, and assures technology meets the needs of the organization. Implements system studies to assist organization to realize maximum benefit from investments in equipment, personnel, and business processes. Plans and designs new computer systems or devises ways to apply existing systems resources to additional operations. Analyzes user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate processing or to improve existing computer system.
- Active DoD Secret clearance with SSBI (Tier 5) background investigation.
- One (1) year of experience in technical specifications development, process analysis and design, technical problem solving, and analytical/logical thinking.
- BS degree in Physical Sciences, Mathematics, Business Information Systems, or Bachelors in Business.
- Must meet DoD 8570 IAT II Certification requirements: (e.g. Security+, GSEC, SSCP or CCNA-Security)
EIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/V/Disabled.
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- dress code option-1